President of ICAAS: Mr Jayson Goh
Mr. Jayson Goh is currently Managing Director, Airport Operations Management, at Changi Airport Group (CAG). He oversees both the Passenger Experience and Development Operations divisions, as well as the Experience Creation, Horticulture and Facility Management teams.
Prior to joining CAG, Jayson was Executive Director at the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), helming the Infocomms & Media Industry Division that was responsible for the development of the ICT industry in Singapore.
Jayson graduated with a Bachelor of Science (Electrical & Electronic Engineering) from Imperial College, London in 1998 and has been President of ICAAS since 2015.
43rd ICAAS EXCO
- President: Jayson Goh
- Vice President: Mark Tham
- Vice President: Ling Ming Koon
- Hon Secretary: Ashley Ng
- Asst Secretary: Yap Tiong Peng
- Hon Treasurer: Chen Yann Qi
- Chief Info Officer: Kuan Tek Seang
- Deputy CIO: Charles Lim
- Youth Wing Chair: Tan Jin Yang
- Exco Member: Tan Keng Hoe
- Exco Member: James Chia
- Exco Member: Steve Manning
- Exco Member: Averyl Tan
- Honorary Auditors: Paul Ong and Thomas Wee