The primary purpose of MOSA is to identify and recognize the Most Outstanding Student who has rendered outstanding services to Imperial College Singapore Society (ICSS), the Singapore community in UK, and the larger student community at Imperial College London. The candidate shows leadership, exhibits merit, displays integrity, and has an outstanding character. From 2010 onwards, the MOSA carries a $1000 prize.
- Applicant must be enrolled at Imperial College London.
- Applicant can be a final-year undergraduate or graduate student.
- Applicant must be Singapore citizen.
- Applicant cannot be currently on the ICSS Exco.
- The nomination period is 01 January to 31 March every year.
- The nomination for a MOSA candidate must be made on the prescribed form.
- Each nomination must be proposed and seconded by ICSS members.
- ICSS will collect all nominations and shortlist 3 candidates for ICAAS by 01 June.
- The shortlisted candidates must be available for interview in Singapore by the ICAAS Award Committee in August.
- The decision made by the ICAAS Award Committee is final.
- The award will be presented to the winner at the ICAAS Annual General Meeting in September.
ICSS-ICASS MOSA Awardees
with runners-up (if available) in brackets
2013: Mr. James Chia
2011: Mr. Tan Xuan You
2010: Mr. Lim Zhi Yang (Miss. Ng Hui Jin & Mr. Tan Kok Chong)
2009: Mr. Ong Hock Boon (Miss. Cheryl Lee & Mr. Cumarran Kaliyaperumal)
2008: Mr. Alfonso Tan-Gracia
2007: Mr. Wong Chong Wai
2006: Miss. Yeo Kai Leng
2005: Mr. Joseph Peh & Miss. Fuan Hai Jade